The perfect snack for any coeliac or wheat free diet!
These little beauties taste amazing and are the perfect flourless, sugarfree snack or bread alternative!
Perfect to pack for a lunch on the go in the sun, with a little hummus or your favourite topping or soup / salad of choice! They are high in vegetable proteins and full of fibre to keep you full on the go! I make a few rounds when I am baking the crackers and store them in a air tight container for the rest of the week.
1 cup ground/ milled flaxseed
1/2 cup of water
2/3 tablespoons grated Parmesan (Optional)
1 teaspoon Rosemary
Pinch of Sea salt *Himalayan is best
- Set oven to 190 degrees
- Grease 2 baking sheets with oil preferably coconut oil
- Roll all ingredients into a ball and place on baking sheet.
- Flatten to 1cm or the thickness of a cracker (I used a rolling pin over the top sheet)
- Cover with greased baking sheet
- Place in oven on a tray and cook for 10 minutes
- Halfway through at ten minutes remove from oven and carve cracker shapes
- Return to oven for 10 minutes or until the centre is cooked