The Pilates Based Recovery Program
Developed by a Survivor to help Breast Cancer Survivors regain mobility and improve quality of life.
Exercise is an important part of your treatment and recovery. It will provide restoration of movement in your affected arm and shoulder, improve functional ability in day to day activities and improve your overall well being.
As Practitioners, we are dedicated to the implementation of speciality programs for clients with specific medical limitation.
The Pink Ribbon Program is run by our Clinical Practitioners Milena Byrne & Elaine Tipple and are taken on a one to one basis.
The progression from phase one to the next will depend on how you are feeling.
Once you have completed this program you will be ready to join in many types of Pilates, Yoga and other sorts of activities.
Benefits of The Pink Ribbon Program
- Helps regain strength & mobility in the affected shoulder and arm
- Enhances energy levels
- Improves sleep and alleviates fatigue
- Reduces feelings of depression
- Enhances physical and mental well-being
- Improves self-confidence
- Provides rehabilitation from surgeries including mastectomy, lumpectomy, lymph node removal and reconstruction procedures
Platinum Pilates is an offical Studio Provider of The Pink Ribbon Program
For more information contact email@example.com or phone 01-2789313