What is Pilates
The Pilates technique was originally created in the early 1900's by Joseph Pilates, and it is still one of the most popular movement techniques in the world today. The principals that make Pilates one of the best exercise methods are breath, centering, control, precision and routine.
This technique provides the most optimal balanced environment for your body to successfully function in this busy, stressful world.
The extensive repertoire of movements carried out on the Pilates Reformer Machine, allows the body to rediscover movement patterns that can restore the mind & body connection instantly.
Through regular practice you will gain a body that is fitter, healthier and more energized - all the fundamental elements that keep us happy and well for years to come.
Endorsed by Doctors, Physical Therapists, Professional Athletes & Dancers around the world. Pilates is the best all around physical & mental conditioning system. It is excellent for the rehabilitation of injuries, improving postural problems & relieving chronic pain all over the body.
Pilates can also help with conditions including:
- Back problems including pain management & dysfunction
- Sport injuries & Rehabilitation
- Postural imbalances & Posture Correction
- Neck tension & Headaches
- Stress and Depression
- Low immunity and Common Illnesses
- Pre and Post Natal Health & Rehabilitation
- Neurological Disease
Platinum Pilates will:
- Develop long lean & toned muscles without bulking up
- Develop a strong core and condition in the entire body
- Release Joints to open up the body
- Balance Strength with Flexibility