Jessica’s quick and easy thai salad
Som Tum is one of my favorite salads to make. This Thai dish usually calls for green papaya but I normally sub this with white cabbage or in today’s instance, iceberg lettuce. It’s bursting with flavor and is so fresh which is great for this beautiful weather.
- 3 large carrots grated
- 2 salad tomatoes finely chopped with the core removed
- 1/4 of a head of iceberg lettuce shredded
- 2 tea spoons of chopped garlic
- 1 small chilli chopped (you can change this to your preference, I like it hot!)
- 1/2 a lime squeezed
- 1 handful of roughly chopped peanut’s
Mix it all together and top with more peanut’s and chopped fresh coriander. Delish!
Follow Jessica for more healthy eating ideas.